Pelvic floor muscles!

crackle

Early days :)
Reaction score
Hi all! Remember reading somewhere years ago that if you exercise your pelvic floor muscles everyday you can get them strong enough to hold a pencil in there! :rofl:
Keep meaning to give it a go but keep forgetting! Just wondering whether anyone has ever tried it and is it worth doing? Would set a daily reminder on my phone if it was!:rofl:

i cant say ive tried this myself either but wen giving birth my pelvic floor was too strong i had to be cut so maybe its true haha

I never did them before I had Lucy but did them on and off after having her (not half as often as I should have!) and I think its made a little difference but not much

I did them during pregnancy and after. I think they're worthwhile. I've never tried to hold a pencil, however - I always found it more convenient to write with my hand... :)
One prenatal pilates class I took did all sorts of pelvic floor exercises and we were told to do a set every time we hit a red light while driving. You could do something like that for yourself if you are trying to get into the routine.

I did them during pregnancy and after. I think they're worthwhile. I've never tried to hold a pencil, however - I always found it more convenient to write with my hand... :)
QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dont mean to sound think but how do you do them? Is it just tesing your nanny muscles like you do when your trying to hold a wee in?

Dont mean to sound think but how do you do them? Is it just tesing your nanny muscles like you do when your trying to hold a wee in?

yeah n also do them when not weeing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"