pelvic floor?

Is it that you are not sure how to do them?

When you are having a wee and then you stop yourself mid flow, that is a pelvic floor exercise. You can do them anywhere but I'd really recommend them.

I didn't do them in my first pregnancy and after I gave birth I had little bladder control. It took me weeks of pelvic floor exercises to get it back. I did them loads during my second pregnancy and I had no real problem afterwards.

awesome, i read a book that said you stick your thumb up your (whistles) bum hole and finger in your love canal or summit like that. and tense up to feel you pelvic floor muscle, it freaked me out! lol

awesome, i read a book that said you stick your thumb up your (whistles) bum hole and finger in your love canal or summit like that. and tense up to feel you pelvic floor muscle, it freaked me out! lol

:rofl: That's really made me laugh!

I've never heard of that! Although I would imagine you'd have to be quite flexible to be able to do it that way :rofl:

exactly thats what i thought as i read it i was giggling and i was on the bus, which must've looked mad. lol!!!!

I'd advise doing them aswell, but they usually go through it all with you at antenatal classes if your going to them x

Don't do it on the loo though, you can encourage infection. I've bought a thing called Aquaflex from boots (vaginal weights) but haven't used them yet. I have fine bladder control, but I could feel better.

I think that they are also called kegel exercises. I've never heard of the bum thing tho I have heard that putting a finger in yourself can help you to locate the right muscle group

Just sounds like an excuse to finger your own bumhole if you ask me.

Surely you can locate the right muscles in the moo without using your bumhole?

lol. thats great! get your OH to do it and he can pick you up like a six pack. (that was from OH)

Lol...this thread is freakin' hilarious. It is good to do those exercises but the idea of sticking a finger up your butt...lol..oh god!! I sit at my desk and do kegels. Squeeze, hold, release....lol

lol. i was pi**ing myself laughing at this too, well glad i made it! lol squeeze hold release, shall give it ago! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->