pelvic/vaginal-right below belly & above vagina PAIN!

Melisa1985

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing this?
I hurt inbetween my belly & vagina, the whole area hurts, it's sort of like when you are about to get your period & you have that mild pain, but sometimes it gets so much worse. & sometimes it's a little better & almost feels like it went away & than I'll feel it all of a sudden again, it's there constantly for the past 2 days. The other days during the week before I felt it on and off, and mentioned it to my doctor on Monday & he brushed it off like it's muscle pain probably and nothing to worry about. but these last 2 days the pain got worse, such pressure & pain, last night I couldn't sleep, woke me up at 4-5 worst pain, felt like i was about to get my period, so i took 2 tylenols & it helped a lil, fell back asleep & woke up few hours later feeling better, still not completely gone but so much better. & than today constantly there, but it's not severe, it's just sort of mild pain and pressure, but still hurting & worrying me.
What is this??

I kept looking at my belly to see if it dropped and can't seem to notice that it did.
should I be worried about this?? anyone else experience it ever? is it normal in the last weeks?

Hey im no help sorry but i ave been feeling the same for the last few days :(

awww sorry to hear that you are experiencing it as well, hopefully someone can post on here & tell us what it is.

I ended up in hospital due to this sort of pain even after monitoring to check for early labour they still couldn't tell me what it was. Do you guys get it round the back as well or is that just me? Xx

I hate when you go to the hospital or doctor & they still can't tell you the reason for it, this sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->