people ruin a good intention

Status
Not open for further replies.

naria

mum of one
Reaction score
So yea ive noticed a few new people in here that have just started ruining peoples threads. Think I'm gonna bit the bullet and feck off to 2md tri where these peoples aren't milling around wrecking stuff

Aww ive noticed that :/ we don't need that this is a support unit :/

Yeah I seriously don't know what you're talking about as you didn't give examples and just made a cryptic post.

Want a few examples. Someone yesterday said she was going to try natural and next shes getting this big lecture that having pain meds isn't failure, she never said it was she simply asked if anyone else had done fully natural.... There is example one in not naming and shaming people but you'll see it eventually.

Back to 2nd tri where i belong now

I think second tri is more mellow anyway, everyone's stressed and worried in here, lol.

I hate first tri its soooo worrying but I think there's a lot of very helpful ladies here x

Naria I don't want you to leave! You have been an amazing support for me so thank you :)
I agree though xx

Naria u r a regular gets and i always enjoy reading your posts, ill be joinin u in a few weeks in 2nd tri :) xx

Well, I will see you on the other side soon. :D

Oh I'm a few weeks off joining you hun but save me a seat xxx

I was on that post and I think they have all been very respectful even though they have differences in opinions....

See you in a few weeks Naria! :flower:
Though you might notice there are people who are quick to judge and quick to get offended (like in the post you mentioned) in all the forums and not just 1st tri. Maybe a few more in the hormonal pregnancy sections and Baby Club (notorious!) though. Luckily most mamas are just trying to be helpful and supportive so I just focus on that and ignore the other few :hugs::hugs:

Yea Hun that's just one of the posts ive seen the people posting negetive without even reading it properly. Just riles me up is all but im 17 weeks in 2days so better if i feck off to my own kind as some lovely madam put it in a private message....:thumbup::thumbup:

So if shes reading this

little miss gobshite too chicken to post it in public, you were reported, keep your opinions of 'own kind' to yourself there's a hell of a lot i could say to you on that point. Feel free to report and try to get me banned, and for the record im WHITE so don't ever message me 'niggah'

Yea Hun that's just one of the posts ive seen the people posting negetive without even reading it properly. Just riles me up is all but im 17 weeks in 2days so better if i feck off to my own kind as some lovely madam put it in a private message....:thumbup::thumbup:

So if shes reading this

little miss gobshite too chicken to post it in public, you were reported, keep your opinions of 'own kind' to yourself there's a hell of a lot i could say to you on that point. Feel free to report and try to get me banned, and for the record im WHITE so don't ever message me 'niggah'

OMG I did not see that Naria! That person needs to be reported! How horrible :( Did that get put on the thread or that was sent in a PM? Horrid behavior :(

Threads like this only cause more bad feeling and it becomes a game of he said she said ( believe me I've been around for a long time and see it happen time and time again).
Please do report any posts you see that you think are being disruptive and we will look into your concerns. You are also free to report any private messages you get that you find offensive.

Please do not carry on this locked thread in to any others.

So if shes reading this

This post concerns me very much. Such behaviour will not be tolerated on BabyandBump and when I feel it necessary I will check the PMs which I felt was needed in this case however no such PM exists in your inbox or anyone elses? Not only can I check your inbox and out I can check specific keywords but there is no PM with the keyword you quoted or any such PM in your inbox or anyone else's outbox.... nothing :shrug:

I would like to request you contact me with the username who allegedly sent you this abusive PM so I can look into it further, all deleted PMs can be retrieved if by coincidence you and the other member have deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"