People who weaned early - Stage 2 jars?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
For those that weaned prior to the 6 month mark ... when did you move your LO's onto stage 2 jars?

I started weaning Fred at just under 5 months hon and have pretty much always given him lumpier food which i guess is what stage 2 is? xx

Our jars may be different (and probably are) but I moved Hannah over after she'd tried all the stage one jars and had had no reactions to any of them....

i still have just stopped using jrs hunni, but i am now making her food with lumps in it, going to make some more meals to try her with just scared lol

if she chews her food that you give her then maybe just try her on one

Lou
xxx

I went to mashed quite quickly certainly by 6 months and quite soon after I tried the 10 month Plum ready mades as even stage 2 seems a bit too smooth to me. :D

Im going to be moving tyler onto stage two quite soon!!

Think im going to start next week once ive used up the last few jars i have left :)

Landon went on them as soon as he had tried everything in the 1st stage ones...I think he was almost 5mo? Casen started them at about 6mo when he also started regular food.

Amelie wont eat lumps but she'll chew on toast and swallow it?! So weird.

I was paranoid about her choking so I moved Grace on when she was almost 7 months :)

I moved over quite quickly... jars make courtney quite sick but the stage 1 are even worse..!

When I went to spain I wanted to buy courtney a few more jars ( i think I took stage 2s and 3s) courtney was 8 months.... i went to the supermarket and there stage 3s still look like our stage 1s...!! still so pureed!

I am going to move aidan up when he has finished the ones he has got
xx

Im going to try mashed food in the next couple of weeks as she does chew went eating the puree which is so cute, so I think she is ready to try.

I tried Jake with lumpier food a few weeks ago and as soon as it touched his tounge he did the pretend choking thing.

I've tried him at least once a week since and he still does the same thing. lol

I have images of him being 20 and still wanting his food pureed. :rofl:

The food i've tried i wouldnt even class as lumpy, its just thicker than the jar purees.

I just tried Amelie on stage2 ellas kitchen and she did really well. Its textured instead of lumpy, i think she just hates lumps.

Thomas went onto stage 2 food quite quickly, I would say after about 4 weeks of weaning as he started to get through purees so fast he was just gulping them down. So probably on stage 2 stuff at 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->