• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

people without cars....what are you doing about car seats?

Celesse

Reaction score
Me and OH don't drive and therefore obv don't have a car. But we do take the occasional taxi ride and ride in OH's parents car. My parents live a good 5 hours away so they are getting their own car seat they intend to use with all their grandchildren who travel in their car.

What are we meant to do about a car travel for the baby?
What are other people doing who are in a similar situation?

I've borrowed a car seat from my boss. I borrowed it to have to bring baby home from the hospital (although we're hoping for a home birth), but he said I can keep it as long as I need it, as his youngest is 6 and they don't plan to have any more! Otherwise I think I might just buy a cheap one, since it would only get used very rarely.

well i think even though u dont have a car it may be worth getting one anyway! if u never went in a car say if u wer only coming home from hospital id say just lend one :) but if u do travel alot in cars its probably worth getting one anyway i know they are expensive so maybe look for one on ebay or something ? :) just be better so that if u ever need to go in the car u dont have to worry about lending one from somewer <3 xx

i think in most hospitals you need a car seat too take LO home so you'll have too at least borrow one from someone x

From what I hear you will def need a car seat and car to take baby home from hospital. My next door neighbour doesn't drive and so the hospital had to arrange for social services to get them transport home. Can somebody come and pick you up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"