Peoples comments urghh!!

marina294

Mum to 2 DD's
Reaction score
I know what with being my second child(and same gender) its the first time im getting these comments. we wernt planning on telling people the gender this time(we didnt before) but OH was so quiet he asked if he could tell his mum-he did via text and got aww great news i know shes not bothered at all. But from FIL all i got was 'so another girl then' no congrats etc also about possibly needing a c-section due to low lying placenta'oh they do them all the time now its not major you will be in and out':dohh: SIL who wants to know everything about the baby etc and wanted to come to the scan but couldnt because of work has said nothing-nadda zilch. a congrats wouldnt go amiss! no one has even mentioned the baby since(was always asked about it etc before)Then my parents(seperated) both say oh i bet my husband isnt too impressed as they no my hubbie is quite masculine etc. I know i am a little disappointed its not a boy but i still feel like she deserves the same excitement as my first DD. I wish we hadnt told anyone i feel like everyone knows all they wanted to know and now its just a wait till shes here. Only people who seemed happy was my sister and DH brother.
If we ever have another i wont be telling anyone end of:nope:

Aww that's rubbish! I'm sorry you've had such an underwhelming response :(. Hopefully people buck their ideas up soon, you're right that your little girl deserves the excitement her sister got :hugs:

EVERY baby deserves the same loving treatment regardless of their gender. This really upsets me. My mil had 4 boys and wanted our 1st to be a girl, he was disappointed when he was born and told her boy but got over it cause he was the 1st grandchild. We found out with our 2nd (boy) and you can imagine the disappointment in that. She didn't really give a shit about him for a long time.
I want a girl desperately but if I happen to have another boy I would love him just as much. And so should everyone else in my family!
I feel for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"