Percentage of success per cycle of Clomid?

Wow that's a long time of ttc. You poor thing. I feel for you. But excellent your pregnant now! Very exciting!!! It'll be a very loved baby! :)

Well hopefully i did go to ovulate the first time but didnt, then did this time. Who knows! We've covered both times so fingers crossed! :)

Smiler82 - How are you going? You still ttc or pregnant? (i hope pregnant!) Where are you at with your cycle? With my cm i hardly ever got really good cm before clomid...then since ive been on clomid no cm at all! I read about grapefruit juice making cm better/more of it so started drinking that...but nothing happened & its grose! We tried something similar to preseed(they don't sell preseed in Australia) but hubby didnt like it because it made sex not so good! :S Anyway hope your getting somewhere with ttc xox

Hey Rynie

my turn to be sad!! AF is on the way :( Still not full on yet so I can't count it as CD1, which is sooooo annoying because my clomid days are 2-6. I just want to get going again now that I know I'm not pregnant.

It has been a pretty frustrating 2WW - partly because I wasn't sure which day I o'd and partly because I found the clomid gave me symptoms aftr ovulation. Did you get any? I guess it might be the higher levels of progesterone btu I had bad cramps, terrible heartburn, insomnia, moodiness...the lot! I was really hoping they were pregnancy signs!

I hated grapefruit juice too! I didn't even finish the carton! Have you heard of trying robitussin (sp?) There is some info here https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

Whereabout are you now, have you sorted out your OPK confusion? I don't use them but I may do this cycle.

Hey ladies!
I have just started third month Of clomid, took my first pill today. I'm very negative about the whole clomid thing. Just waiting for my four months to be up so I can move on to iui. :( all been very difficult so know how frustrated you all are x

Smiler82 - How are you going? You still ttc or pregnant? (i hope pregnant!) Where are you at with your cycle? With my cm i hardly ever got really good cm before clomid...then since ive been on clomid no cm at all! I read about grapefruit juice making cm better/more of it so started drinking that...but nothing happened & its grose! We tried something similar to preseed(they don't sell preseed in Australia) but hubby didnt like it because it made sex not so good! :S Anyway hope your getting somewhere with ttc xox

Hey Rynie

my turn to be sad!! AF is on the way :( Still not full on yet so I can't count it as CD1, which is sooooo annoying because my clomid days are 2-6. I just want to get going again now that I know I'm not pregnant.

It has been a pretty frustrating 2WW - partly because I wasn't sure which day I o'd and partly because I found the clomid gave me symptoms aftr ovulation. Did you get any? I guess it might be the higher levels of progesterone btu I had bad cramps, terrible heartburn, insomnia, moodiness...the lot! I was really hoping they were pregnancy signs!

I hated grapefruit juice too! I didn't even finish the carton! Have you heard of trying robitussin (sp?) There is some info here https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

Whereabout are you now, have you sorted out your OPK confusion? I don't use them but I may do this cycle.

Hi Smiler82,
Oh no your af has arrived! Well i guess its ok means you can start another cycle. Yeah i get many symptoms after o. Mostly cramping in the ovary areas, headaches, moodiness, sore nipples, sometimes sore breasts. Clomid seems to create pregnancy symptoms when your not actually pregnant! Not fair!
I haven't heard about robitussin. I have read though that some extra things that you take while using clomid can make the clomid not work. Not sure which ones they are, maybe just double check that.
Well i didnt really sort out my ovulation confusion. We just had lots of :sex: to cover all days that i thought i ovulated. I havent tested for pregnancy yet as its way to early, but i feel like nothing will happen this month. I think i've figured out my problem...i have no cm at all ever! Think i might get onto those sperm friendly lube things. Have you had a problem with cm?

Yeah it is pretty unfair about the symptoms after ovulation! I had no idea about that when I started taking it. This cycle I am just not going to read anything into anything.

Yeah, I've never had much fertile cm and I read that clomid can dry it up. I don't know if it def did dry mine up as I started using PreSeed the same cycle I started clomid. It can't hurt so I thought why wait to see if clomid dries me up before buying it. I quite liked it, though you don't need anywhere near as much as they say on the box!

I hope you are pg this cycle, but if not I would def invest in some PreSeed or ConceivePlus, it can only help :)

Chatnoir - really sorry to hear clomid hasn't worked for you yet :hugs: I hope it doesn't get as far as IUI for you, but sounds like you are kind of ready for it anyway. FX for a happy surprise soon xx

Thanks smiler. I'm just not convinced clomid will work for us. I O on my own so that can't be the problem. Plus since taking clomid I have started spotting on day 26 which I think is a problem but apparently not... According to my fs secretary!
Obviously if I am proved wrong in the next two months I will obviously be over the moon! X

According to the secretary...ok I don't quite know how things work where you are but here I would def not take advice from the doctor's receptionist because I know they're not trained medical professionals! I'm sure she has lots of experience in dealing with these kinds of phone calls but still....

How long are your cycles? Is day 26 quite a way away from AF for you?

Oh don't worry I know but the chances of actually speaking to dr are pretty much slim to none!
Last month was 28, this month 29 for full on af but have "spotting" from day 26. But it's heavier then spotting. Pretty pee'd off about the whole thing but what can I do! No dr's appointment until December and there is slim no chance if getting an app between now and then.

Rynie,
How did things turn out for you? DH and I have been ttc for 18 months. I just started my second cycle of clomid yesterday. Waiting sucks. Last month I had really bad cramping, headaches, spotting and moodswings. Day 21 test came in low so was upped from 50 to 100 for this cycle. Crossing my fingers that this is the month!

My husband and I have been TTC for the last 10 months. We began Clomid 50mg. Our first round was unsuccessful, 2nd round we got pregnant but had an early stage miscarriage (chemical pregnancy)- What a cruel joke. So here we are, trying on our 3rd round of Clomid. I'm crossing my fingers that because we did get pregnant last month, than this month will be successful also and we will have a healthy pregnancy... Has anyone had a successful 2nd round, had an early stage MC and conceive again the following month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->