Perfect prep

Rcx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hoping to hear some reviews and experiences using the perfect prep machine? I was breastfeeding for the first while but had to switch to formula for the sake of my sanity and for my poor baby too! Since then I've been using the premade cow and gate bottles of formula but theyre really pricey so we decided to buy a perfect prep machine as it was on sale in john Lewis and the thought of making up bottles from boiling water was filling me with dread because when my sons hungry he doesn't like to wait ages haha! And I am worried about doing it right re not making up bottles in advance. I try not to be overly paranoid but I could never forgive myself if my son got sick because I didn't make up his bottle the way I've been advised!
Wondering how everyone is getting on with the machine and roughly how long the filters last? My son takes a 5oz bottles roughly every 4 hours, so 6 in a 24 hour period!

Thanks in advance :)

Best thing ever! 2 minutes for a bottle at the perfect temperate.

Depends on how many bottles you make but I think our filters last about 4 months. That's for an average of 4 x 7 oz bottles a day.

Fab thanks so much! Just now my wee man is talking 5oz 6 times a day so prob even roughly the same as you so hopefully get 4 months too!
How do u know when the filter is done?

Fab thanks so much! Just now my wee man is talking 5oz 6 times a day so prob even roughly the same as you so hopefully get 4 months too!

There's light that comes on to warn you. You know the lights at the front of the machine on the right? It's the top one.

We just always have a spare one.

It's fab best thing I have bought for baby

There's light that comes on to warn you. You know the lights at the front of the machine on the right? It's the top one.

Great thanks!! Can't wait for it to be delivered!!!

Great thanks!! Can't wait for it to be delivered!!!

You will wonder how you ever manage without it! Enjoy

I've just ordered one. Screaming baby and jugs cooling bottles are just not fun.

I am hoping it's as good as it looks x

It is...I love mine!! Just be careful as mine srarted leaking but got a replacement from amazon!

We've been and collected our tonight from Boots and I've just used it for the first time and I LOVE it!

I love mine, my son is the same he screams until he's red in the face and snuffling if he has to wait!

It made me feel better as well knowing he was settled quickly and calmly. Don't know how we lived without it xx

Can't wait to get it! So sad how these things excite now haha! Just bought baby an amazing play mat and I've played with it all night (ds is asleep haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->