Perfume help?

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
I'm wanting some new perfume but have no idea what to buy. I'm looking at 4 different ones and just wanted to know which one people favoured out of the 4. They are;

Vera Wang - Love Struck
Vera Wang - Floral Rush
Marc Jacobs - Oh Lola
DKNY - Pure Rose

Any help would be appreciated :D

I love Floral Rush on other people; my friend wears it religiously and it smells divine but on me it just doesn't smell as nice.

Everyone's body chemistry makes perfume smell different.

I'd go try on two of the perfumes and spray one on each wrist. Then wait about 30mins. and then smell them. Then do that for the other two (with cleaned wrists haha).

You'd be surprised how differently they smell. My sister and went to look for perfumes about 5-6 years ago. She tried on Juicy Couture and neither of us were "wow'd" by it at first, so we did some shopping. About and hour later, she turns to me and goes, "wow, it smells totally different!" It smelled beautiful, so she went back and bought it. lol

Only problem is I'm planning to buy it in the Next sale tomorrow (if I'm lucky enough to get one lol) and don't have time to try any beforehand. I did pop in to The Perfume Shop today but it was manic so just left.

I went for Floral Rush in the end, purely cos purple is my favourite colour :rofl:

Managed to get 100ml for £30 in the Next sale :)

I love Marc Jacobs - Oh Lola out of your list or his new honey

Vera Wang princess is my new favourite, but I also like ricci ricci by nina ricci - I'm a funny sod with perfume xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->