Period 3 days late, symptoms but negative test? Help!

Curious95

Reaction score
So my last period was the 3rd December to the 8th December. I had unprotected sex on the 15th missed my pills 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th took pills on the 18th & 19th. I then had browny/pink spotting/light bleeding on the 26th (only blood when wiping). My period was due the 1st of January. Tested on the 30th & 2nd both negative. I've had symptoms such as being exhausted, really sore painful breasts, bad back constipation & bloating today I started feeling sick.

I've also had stomach cramps though there not like my period ones, I also get really bad cramps after foreplay (even if I don't orgasm) I've also lost my sex drive when it's usually really high (normally every 2 days I would need something). No unusual discharge, no signs of period coming. It's supposed to finish on the Sunday should I test again mon? Or book a docs appointment now? What's everyone's view on what's happening?

So my last period was the 3rd December to the 8th December. I had unprotected sex on the 15th missed my pills 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th took pills on the 18th & 19th. I then had browny/pink spotting/light bleeding on the 26th (only blood when wiping). My period was due the 1st of January. Tested on the 30th & 2nd both negative. I've had symptoms such as being exhausted, really sore painful breasts, bad back constipation & bloating today I started feeling sick.

I've also had stomach cramps though there not like my period ones, I also get really bad cramps after foreplay (even if I don't orgasm) I've also lost my sex drive when it's usually really high (normally every 2 days I would need something). No unusual discharge, no signs of period coming. It's supposed to finish on the Sunday should I test again mon? Or book a docs appointment now? What's everyone's view on what's happening?

Hi my period was due on the 3rd of jan, I have heavy sore boobs etc but like you am getting negative results so we are in same boat was wondering how you are now?

Heya day 5 still no period, supposed to have finished today. More symptoms such as dihareha & constipation. Taking a test tomo morning hopefully I'll get a positive or wish my period would just come! Will keep you informed! I also hate not knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->