Period 3 weeks early?

Sharnz

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this but here goes.. I have an average 30 day cycle, And Ive never tracked or figured out my ovulation patten.
I had Sex without any birth control on CD12
on CD14 i started spotting brown blood, it was stringy and jelly like. Sorry tmi.
I was guessing it could be due to Ovulation but I've never bled mid cycle before so I didn't know. It's gotten thicker and heavier over the past 5 days, today I am CD19. Apparently ovulation bleeding lasts 1-2days.
It's not really a flow though, it's only a few drops on my undies most of it comes when I go toilet, and it's always brown. (I did have one drop of red yesterday) Tmi again sorry. Any help, advice or similar experiences? Could this be a sign of pregnancy? :wacko:

Hi! I'm also a regular 30 day cycle and don't usually have ovulation bleeding, but I had it the cycle i got my bfp, it lasted 3 days, and was red and brown. If your bleeding is a little after ovulation it could be implantation bleeding. Were you tracking ovulation or just going off of a calender?

Fx for you!

I'm not sure when I ovulate I track with a calendar. The bleeding has lasted more than 3 days. It has been 7 days since The BD

A calender isn't very accurate for tracking ovulation as not everyone is exactly textbook. Have you taken an HPT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->