Period 6 days late, pink-tinged mucus...advice welcome!

nan_dru

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am sitting here at home by myself and thought I could at least try to seek some advice instead of driving myself crazy :blush:

My period is now 6 days overdue (I didn't track my ovulation this month but I had assumed it was around May 1st). I have taken 5 HPTs so far -- all negative. I have been having sore breasts, some cramps and backache off and on so assumed AF was just coming late...then yesterday I had a teeny-tiny amount of pink-tinged CM show up. Nothing today.

I have also had this intermittent pain in the right side of my abdomen for a couple of weeks now. It usually originates to the right of my bellybutton and then sometimes goes further to the right.

I have managed to convince myself that I either have appendicitis, gallbladder disease, an ectopic pregnancy, or something else equally horrible. I do have an appointment with a GP this coming week...but it's so hard to wait patiently!

So does anyone think that these could all be pregnancy symptoms? I am embarrassed to say that DH and I only managed to DTD once this cycle, on May 1st. I suppose if I ovulated late there could still have been some sperm hanging around and maybe I had really late IB yesterday? Has anyone else ever had a similar situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->