Period a week early...

Bluemoonlight

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So my period seems to have started one week early (about 10 days after ovulation). I was so surprised because it has been late, but rarely early and even when it was early, never this early.
Has this ever happened to anyone? Did you period go back to the normal cycle the next month or did it stay wonky?

Thanks all <3

Could be implantation bleeding. How is your flow? I would wait a few days and test.

Hey ser523,

That was what I was hoping yesterday when it started but the flow is enough that I am thinking it is period. It is a bit lighter in color than is normal and not as heavy as my normal beginning-period days but it is more than a few drops.
From what I read the timing is right for implantation but the amount of blood is not :(

See how long it lasts, I have had some relatively heavy implantation bleeding in the past. At least compared to what I've read about it. But it only lasted 2 days, so I knew it wasn't AF.

Anywho, so I there's a possibility of it being implantation bleeding or just AF being crazy lol

The cycle before I got pregnant with this one was like that, except my period started about two weeks before it was due (I think around the time I was supposed to ovulate). I was worried it would impact my chance of getting pregnant since we were starting the next cycle, but I was able to get my BFP! So it went right back to normal.

Good luck :flower:

Thanks to you both!
It's day three of it so I think it must be af :( But it's good to hear it may just be a fluke.

I had the exact same thing happen to me this month.... Lasted 3days, much lighter than normal AF, and no clots at all.... I was thinking maybe implantation, I have read sometime it can be just like AF bleeding... My AF usually starts off brown, then goes to red... This started red, and much lighter than normal....tested this morning, and though I saw a shadow of a line, but could have been my eyes playing tricks on me. I am going to retest in a couple days and see...

I had the exact same thing happen to me this month.... Lasted 3days, much lighter than normal AF, and no clots at all.... I was thinking maybe implantation, I have read sometime it can be just like AF bleeding... My AF usually starts off brown, then goes to red... This started red, and much lighter than normal....tested this morning, and though I saw a shadow of a line, but could have been my eyes playing tricks on me. I am going to retest in a couple days and see...

Ooooo that's exciting! Please update us here so that we know either way.
Yes, today is day three of the bleeding for me so I'm just trying to assume it is my period. If it continues tomorrow, I think it's a pretty good indication that it's a period and not implantation bleeding.

Thanks to you both!
It's day three of it so I think it must be af :( But it's good to hear it may just be a fluke.

Have you been under any kind of stress lately? I'm pretty sure that's what made mine go wacky. FX you have the same luck and catch it next cycle though!

Thanks to you both!

Have you been under any kind of stress lately? I'm pretty sure that's what made mine go wacky. FX you have the same luck and catch it next cycle though!

I don't think more than usual but who knows, bodies are so wacky. Thanks for the well wishing!

Another bfn this morning... Guess it was my period... I still feel off though.. I think I will test again in a few days to be sure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->