Period after chemical pregnancy.

mumoffive

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy last month..had period, more clotty than usual and it lasted the same amount of time as an ordinary period really and for me it was painless.
Anyway, im due my period today and i have been having cramps and symptoms of coming on but not they have all gone??? I have tested using IC and they are negative. I thought after a chemical pregnancy your period came as usual? I am 12dpo and i just dont really know what to think.
It may be my period will come late..i dont know, it never comes late, always early. I also had a little bleeding only when i wiped about a week ago.
My question is, did everyones AF return to normal after a chemical? Or where they late?

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I didn't want to read and run. I'm in the same situation. My doctor told me that my period may come late this cycle and it may take a while for it to get "back to normal."

Any update on what's going on? I'm due for AF on 7/18 and I'm wondering what's going to happen.

It's so frustrating to have cycles thrown off at this point. We've been TTC for about 10 mos. now and just hope our time comes soon.

The MD tells me that the silver lining is that this means I can conceive -- so hoping the next ones sticks... and comes SOON.

Good luck and I hope to hear from you!

Hi ladies. I am pretty sure it is normal for af to be late... I am charting and I may have ovulated recently (not sure though) and it was a few days later than typical.

you can check that out on my chart....

Hope you are well - and I actually hope af doesn't show up for a long time -- and we are all preggers!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->