Period after mc

whisper91

Reaction score
I heard your period is soppose to be heavy and crazy and I had my MC on the 6 th of june and Well I think I started my period but its just been a spot not really normal for a day and I have been keeping active and normal I bleed more but nothing.COuld this be implantation bleeding I have been having unprotected sex everyday after 6 days after the loss.Im also hypo.No clots just brownish pink.Thanks:winkwink:

Hi Whisper... When you say you had you mc on June 6 - was that when the bleeding started? I would take a test just to be sure... Was it a natural mc? Sometimes when the bleeding starts up and is weird there could still be a part of tissue left behind. Did your blood hcg tests or home pregnancy test get back to negative (zero hcg levels) yet?

Good luck hun... I am so sorry for your loss

:hugs:

I just had a really early mc a few weeks ago and I am still waiting for my af - even thought we have been BD every other day for a while.. I am charting temps so I will have an idea if and when I ovulate (not yet though! lol)

It was natural and yeah my levels went down and I counted my MC the day I started bleeding thats when I found out about my utereus was bigger than the baby and the baby was the size of 6 weeks and wasnt developing properly so I really dont know when I lost it.But I am sure I am nopt pregnant now it just started to get heavy I wont be trying till the end of AUgest to september hopefully im on this medicine that I cant get pregnant for 30 days after I take it or something bad would happen.

I am actually shocked that I started my period a month after my MC.On like the exact day.So hopefulyy all is good and I can get prego asap again

hey hun, i had my 2nd mc on 6th june. it was natural and was kinda spot bleeding for a few days after, (i'd been bleeding for 2/3wks b4 it was confirmed it was a complete mc) and i'm still waiting to come on now. it varies in everybody hun. i had a d&c in feb after my 1st mc and had a normal period 4wks after that. then fell pregnant again, but lost the baby on 6th june. everybody is different. hope all works out well for you though hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->