Period and achey ovaries. Is this normal?

NewToAllThis

Mummy to Hugo
Reaction score
Hi :hi:
Bit of background for those of you who don't know.
Had mmc in August at 11+4 (baby measured 7wks). Had ERPC and serie (of sorts) returned after 12 long weeks.
Frequency of periods is back to 26 days which is what it was pre m/c but get lots of ovary type pain now during AF and wondered if anyone else had this.
It seems to also be quite brown and stringy (sorry TMI :shy:) and not like proper blood which it was before. Should i be concerned????
Thanks girls for any help you can give me. :hugs:

*serie - meant period (stupid predictive texting)
Sorry!

Hi hun... sorry for your loss...
I had mmc 26th nov and a d and c 30th nov,
Had my AF 27th dec since then pain AF pain but lil worse and string CM browny light red.... I wne tto docs today and they put me on antibotics ( crnt spell lol) Just incase there was an infection... Hope you get sorted hun x :flower:

Hi New.
I think after a loss, we are just more intune to what is happening to our bodies. I bet you always had ovary pain, but you are only just noticing it now, since your loss.
I know thats the case with me.
Hope youre well?
xx

Hi hun... sorry for your loss...
I had mmc 26th nov and a d and c 30th nov,
Had my AF 27th dec since then pain AF pain but lil worse and string CM browny light red.... I wne tto docs today and they put me on antibotics ( crnt spell lol) Just incase there was an infection... Hope you get sorted hun x :flower:
Thanks Laura - its not painful really - just there iykwim?
Will see how I go and maybe go back to docs.

Hi New.
I think after a loss, we are just more intune to what is happening to our bodies. I bet you always had ovary pain, but you are only just noticing it now, since your loss.
I know thats the case with me.
Hope youre well?
xx
Hi Shelleney,
Do you know what, you're probably right - I notice things now that didn't even notice or maybe paid no attention to before.
I need to be less paranoid me thinks :haha:

I'm well thanks - looking forward to next fertile time so I can try again (although I have found out I have to go away with work for 3 days right in the middle of when I usually ov :dohh: - praying its early this month).

Hope you're well too :dust: to you x

Sorry, didnt mean to sound patronising, or imply that you were paranoid.
I just know that im alot more intune with my body now, and notice aches, pains and twinges now. I never noticed them before.

Aww, sorry to hear you will be away during during next fertile time. Hope you O early or late, so you can still catch that egg.
Good luck
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"