Period due any day.. Feeling so low :(

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
After being diagnosed with endometriosis ive been so down in the dumps.. Me and my husband is falling apart.. Everytime we have :sex: I don't enjoy it like i used to! Sorry tmi!!! Since being diagnosed, i feel as if my life has fallen apart!! I can't stop thinking about me not being able to fall pregnant! I've never ever felt like this before but its hit me really hard!!

Just need some girly advice..

Sweetie I had the worst case of endo for years and it affected every aspect of my life. What have the doctors recommended or what have you lined up to try to treat your endo? I tackled it from a few different directions as I not only wanted my years of ttc efforts to produce a baby but wanted to feel normal again and not have the pain and other issues endo brings long term. Have you given some thoughts on how you want to approach your situation? Sorry you're having a rough time and I know how you feel :hugs:

hiya.. Feeling alot better today than yesterday's scenario lol, I'm having to have an op to scrape everything out around my ovaries, doc said i should see an improvement after my op so fingers crossed.. I'ts hit me really hard, as no one in my family have endo apart from me.. I guess its life and i just have to deal with it lol. x

Well let me throw in my two cents and say that scraping out the endo can be a temporary patch for some as it has been speculated endo results from underlying hormonal imbalances. Try some agnus castus if your up to it and keep your fingers crossed it does for you what it did for me. It nearly cleared up all my cyst and endo issues and was a miracle worker for me. Just a thought and I wish you luck in whatever you do :thumbup:

Oh I'm so sorry you are feeling so low.
I have endo too, and the pain is awful. I recently found out my aunt had endo and it took her 7 years to conceive naturally. Why my own mother didn't even tell me this when she knew my struggle I have no idea!!

I really hope things all start to work out for you after getting all scraped out :)

Good luck and I hope you start to feel happier soon xx

I just wanted to give you a big hug :hugs:

I know how it feels to be down in the dumps about the whole TTC issue and dealing with other factors like endo.

I have ulcerative colitis and just diagnosed with hashimoto's and this cycle has been crazy! I also feel hopeless currently. But I'm sure that will change tomorrow, lol.

It's a rollercoaster. Hang in there, you'll get your baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->