Period due in 3 days do you see a line?

crazy4baby09

Mother of 4 with one on the way❤️
Reaction score
We are not planning another but we had an opsie around ovulation time. I decided to test just to ease my mind. I think they are negative but I feel like something is catching my eye, could be line eye just need another set of eyes to help me out.

IMG_20230713_211719186~2.jpg

I think I see the faint something you're talking about. I hope you get the results you want when you test again :).

Something is catching my eye on the bottom test when I zoom right in. Good luck :)

We are not planning another but we had an opsie around ovulation time. I decided to test just to ease my mind. I think they are negative but I feel like something is catching my eye, could be line eye just need another set of eyes to help me out.

View attachment 1116321

I use to have those lower pink test.. they do give false positive/grey lines. Try again in few days to be sure dear..

AF came a day early!
:hugs: so sorry the :witch: got you. Are you TTC, going to try again this next cycle? The ladies on here make a testing thread for each month, you're more than welcome to join in on the discussions while we all wait for O or in the TWW. You can usually find them in the TTC section of the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->