Period due today, HPT Negative :(

wlovew

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I've been testing daily for 6 days (damn you, FR EPT saying you can test 5 days b4 missed period!!!) getting BFN's every time. Thought today I would be lucky...nope. AF was due, she never showed. I've had cramps daily for a week, my breasts are a little tender and I've had some shooting pains in them, and my hunger is crazy. I'll eat, be full quickly, then within a half hour my stomach is growling again. I've also had a couple dizzy spells just sitting on the couch, pretty alarming. I've definitely had all of these symptoms prior to a period and knowing darn well I wasn't pregnant, so maybe that's all this is. *SIGH* Whyyyyyyyy....:shrug:

Remember everyones body is different. Its just a standard saying that it can detect early but its only going to work if those women produce enough of the hormone at that time. Often bfps dont show up until a week after a missed period for some women.

I sure hope that's the case!! Never been TTC before, this is some STRESSFUL STUFF lol I have been pregnant before, however, and so I am very much aware of how it feels... My PMS is so much like pregnancy symptoms it's crazy. I will give the HPT's a rest until Monday then!!!

Oh for sure...we have been trying for a year and you bet some days i get stressed. You wish it could happen instantly like some people.

Right!! Or those who just get pregnant without even trying... All of my girlfriends had kids young and not a single one was planned. I had an accidental pregnancy about 7 years ago and long story short I ended up being convinced by my boyfriend at the time that I should terminate so we could "get married and do it right." What a huge mistake. Needless to say, we weren't together long after that. Haunts me to this day. I sure hope this is not punishment :( I'm 32, I hope this can still happen for me!!

Yeah what we do for love...love can cause us the make dumb mistakes because we truely believe its the right choice. But we forget its our body and should never be forced into doing something we truely dont want. Prayers that this is your time :)

Good luck. Ttc does not get any easier haha.

I am in the same boat, af due today with bfn. I had brown tinged cm yesterday at about lunch time, but nothing since. I figured af would show in a couple of hours after that but nothing. I think the witch will probably show tonight for me, boo.

Good luck!

Thank you, gals! Lala - my brother used to call me "Lala" when I was a baby and he was about 2!

*HUGS* I sure hope this is our time!!!!

There seems to be a ton of us, huh? lol Yesterday came and went, no sign of AF. Took yet ANOTHER test this morning and got another BFN. WTF! AF due yesterday, day 27. Today is 28, giving it til 31 because my cycle is super erratic and goes anywhere from 24-31 days.

I'm sorry you're all going through this but I'm glad we're in the same boat! AF was due for me this past weekend per my typical schedule and I haven't gotten her yet. I tested on Monday and got a BFN. So I'm trying to wait that full week past AF due date to test again. I feel like it's been a month!!!
I got some sticky brown cm yesterday too so I'm fully expecting her to just show, but JUST SHOW if you're gonna! Otherwise, no real symptoms to speak of.
:grr:

why can't our pee turn green or something obvious???

Could be you ovulated late? I found out I was pregnant with my daughter at 1 month and a half. Anythings possible :)

I definitely could have but if I did, I was on travel, so there was no BD'ing happening! So I'm hoping that I didn't!
how did you find out so 'late'? just no symptoms?

Wish2BMom, hopefully the hormone hasn't built up enough. Well I had the vanishing twin miscarriage and I led very similar to af so i didn't think much of it until I missed af a month later then I took a test and bam! lol

I'm joining in the club, too! 16 DPO and only spotting, but 2 BFNs. Good luck, ladies, I'm cheering for you!

16 DPO (approximation only, just recently started temping) and still BFN. Dangit!!

anagee, I hope so too! I want a BAM!! :)
just bought some cheapies at the dollar store and a good digital tell-you-how-many-weeks-and-what-color-hair one at the pharmacy, so I'm armed if she doesn't show by tomorrow.
Just had a bit more brown cm but that only came after I checked my cp in the shower, which was HIGH! oh the rollercoaster...

I'm cheering for everyone too! there's GOT to be a BFP or two out of us late ladies, right??

AF got me this morning, so I'm out. I hope the Late Ladies Club here is positive for others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->