Period is 22 days late with negative tests

naschakishi

Reaction score
I had my lmp on 12-20-12 and should have had the last one on 1-18-13 as I'm anywhere from 28-31 days on any cycle. My next one would be due by 2-18-13. I am now 22 days late for my January period and took a home test this week that was negative so I called my doctor thinking well maybe I might be but getting a false negative result they ran a urine test only and it also was negative no physical exam no blood test. When I conceived my son in 2010 I didn't take a home test until my second missed period and it was only faintly positive then. Since having him in November of 2010 I had an iud put in that fell out in may of 2011 I then had one depo shot did not go back for the second one and my periods returned that September but with a little unexpected problem I had ovarian cysts for 9 months after that when in may of 2012 I went back on birth control pills I stopped those in October and have been cyst free since starting them and now off of the pill. So this is definitely not a cyst the doc did write me a script for prenatal vitamins and has set an appointment for 4 months from now if my period doesn't return to normal by then then we will investigate further but as of right now I have already went through a severe case of depression due to 9 months of cysts and not being able to conceive now this and it seems like everyone around you is getting pregnant or has just had a baby. Anyone have any helpful advice if I don't see my period by the 18th I am going to test again and hope that it's like it was with my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->