Period is behaving oddly. Very oddly.

shadowsilk

2 kids, want 2 more.....
Reaction score
I didnt know where to put this so here it goes:
Move it if need be :)

My last period started on the 28th of may and lasted till the 16th of june. (2 week period). Went to the hospital they found nothing wrong. Well yesterday (25th of june) I got some light bleeding, started out like pinkish discharge, then reddish discharge, now brownish. Never got heavy enough to fully saturate a pad over a 24 hr time frame. Still light today. I spotted, and bled slightly once yesterday for maybe 2-3 minutes after sexual intercourse:blush:. (with protection of course).

So Im wondering why all of the sudden my body betrays me with 2 periods so close together. :( Not on any birth control and usually my periods are pretty much the same each month. 8 days long, 3 days heavy and painful, 5 days light and less pain. 30 days apart. Well these two were 7 days apart exactly.

This bleeding was far different than the last, and doesn't have ANY pain associated with it, it doesnt get heavier after walking or anything, the only thing that made it heavier was like I said intercourse. And that stopped after a few mins. It feels like breakthrough bleeding. When you start a new pack of pills. But I am not on any and I havent been since January.

Surely I can't be pregnant? As soon as I wait to try I get pregnant? Oh thats great.:cry:
haha.

I'm actually hoping for a :bfn: this time around. :(
Any other ideas of what could cause random light spotting?

Update: Jul 02. 2008:
-Bleeding Became Heavy. Hasn't stopped. It's been 7 days.
- Several Clots, as big as a loonie or a large coin.
- Mild cramping
- Major fatigue
- Saturated a pad in 1 and a half hours.
- Constant "flowing" like when someone's water breaks and it just flows.

I'm now worried. What now?

Sounds pretty weird hun... I'd probably take a pregnancy test just to rule that out?

as you said above - stranger things have happened & it's sods law that you could get pregnant as soon as you stop trying isn't it?

I hope you get the outcome you're looking for tho xx

Sounds pretty weird hun... I'd probably take a pregnancy test just to rule that out?

as you said above - stranger things have happened & it's sods law that you could get pregnant as soon as you stop trying isn't it?

I hope you get the outcome you're looking for tho xx
If im pregnant chances are I'll live in a home for pregnant women because Im young and end up giving it up because I can't afford 3 kids.
So probably bette if im not.

:hugs: I hope u get the outcome ur looking but i would also visit the doc just to see if all is ok

:hugs: I hope u get the outcome ur looking but i would also visit the doc just to see if all is ok
yeah eh
if this period doesnt go away in a couple days then i know somethings up. breakthrough bleeding or in between bleeding isnt supposed to be long... and if its implantation bleeding it shou;d only be a couple days AND HEY if this a period maybe Im the luckiest woman alive to have a shortlived painless light period. haha
:rofl:

Hey Shadowsilk,

I would defo go and see your GP if your worried. Hope everything works out for you hun.
Let us know how you get on.

Kerry x

I made my appointment. It is on Wednesday, (next wed.) at 9am and they said if they get a cancellation they'll take me sooner.

i dont know it sounds diferant for sue... good luck... hope u get what u want :)

i dont want a baby right now coz then no one will want me :( LOL I may lose some people in my life for sure.

I dont know how your healthcare works where you live? but in the UK if there aren't any appointments free you can still see a doctor the same day if you think it's urgent... you just have to turn up & wait to be seen.

How worried are you?

I dont know how your healthcare works where you live? but in the UK if there aren't any appointments free you can still see a doctor the same day if you think it's urgent... you just have to turn up & wait to be seen.

How worried are you?
well, here we make appointments and usually because of our shortage of doctors in this particular city in ontario, you dont get seen right away, usually a few days to a week later.
But they are trying to get me in asap they may be able to get me in to see the other nurse-practitioner.
I am worried but not horridly because I went to ER for the first episode of heavy long bleeding and they said my period was just a little bit off probably hormones or something.

But I am going in a week.
:hissy::cry:

hey Shadowsilk... im not sure if this will help or not, but i know a lady (older mind you) that had her af for a month constant and very very heavy. A nurse friend told her to take advil and that would slow/stop the bleeding. Anyway she took one advil a day for a few days and her month long period went away. Also she is iron deficient which caused the heavy dark red blood.

hey Shadowsilk... im not sure if this will help or not, but i know a lady (older mind you) that had her af for a month constant and very very heavy. A nurse friend told her to take advil and that would slow/stop the bleeding. Anyway she took one advil a day for a few days and her month long period went away. Also she is iron deficient which caused the heavy dark red blood.
I should try that eh? I heard that works.
They gave me advil when I had my miscarriage it helped alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->