Period late but BFN. What's happening??

Sarah345

Reaction score
So I'm fairly confident I ovulated 16-17 days ago. I had really fertile cervical fluid and it also was the days I was due to ovulate based on previous cycles.

My period was due 3 days ago and I've now taken 3 tests but both were negative. I've got creamy thick cervical fluid which I don't normally have and light cramps every now then. I don't feel like my period is coming at all. But boobs aren't sore and no nausea.

I'm really frustrated as if I am not pregnant I just want AF to come so I can try for next month!

I'm normally 27 day cycles and so this is very strange for me. It's our first month of ttc (baby #3) and so its so strange and frustrating it's happening this cycle.

I did test with cheapie internet tests but I used those with my other two pregnancies and they worked.

Any thoughts?

Maybe your body geared up to ovulate and didn't? I would test once or twice a week if AF doesn't show for a week or two I'd call your Dr.

I would try again in a few days of AF doesn't come. I've heard of skipping a period when stressed too. Hopefully you get an answer soon!

This happened to me last cycle. I am never late but I was 4 days late for some unknown reason. Either I didn't ovulate or I ovulated later than normal.

Thanks! I'll keep testing! The tests I bought were just internet cheapie a. Don't know if it's wishful thinking to think it's them.

I was out and about today and went really dizzy. Had to grab hold of my friend and sit down for 10minutes! She kept saying 'are you pregnant?!!' Think my body is playing tricks on me!

good luck sometimes the hormone just doesnt get picked up in your urine right way.... i had a professor who was pregnant with twins it was her 2nd pregnancy and she "knew" she was pregnant but all the urine tests kept coming up neg she finally convinced her MD to do a blood test and sure enough she was pregnant and with twins so just keep peeing on those sticks til something happens because we are woman and dont wait haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->