Period light and lasting 2 days,anyone else?

familygirl30

Reaction score
This has happened this time and last cycle too,wondering if anyone else has the same, also my cycles r usually every 25 to 30 days but last two cycles been 24 days and this is when period only lasting 2 days long.
I've been off the pill a year now and my periods came straight away

My periods have been extremely light (no more than moderate spotting) for a few months already (I have had 1 cycle where it lasted maybe half a day), and since I am on Clomid, its been confirmed that I am ovulating. My obgyn wasn't concerned at all regarding the duration or heaviness of my AF. If possible, go speak to a gynae to make sure its nothing hormonal,. Mines explanation was that your body takes as long as it needs to shed its lining, for some women it takes 5 days etc while for others it can take 1-2

Mine have been lasting 36 hours and very very light. Very annoying. My doctor wasn't worried about it

Ever since stopping BCP my periods have been short and light. 2-3 days of spotting or light bleeding. My Dr put me on progesterone after ovulation. The last 2 cycles have been better where I have at least one day of what I'd call moderate bleeding and a couple light/spotting days totaling 3-4.

If it is really short and/or light it's possible your lining isn't thick enough for implantation. That's what my worry is with mine, and my Dr agrees. We've added letrazole this cycle and that's supposed to help too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->