period-like bleeding, cramping and fatigue

LuvChild910

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the ER. I am approximately 5-6 weeks (my guess because no one has been able to give me an exact date). I began to see dried blood while whipping Sat night and Sun there was a lot of blood. Now there is some but not enough to fill up a pad and I am experiencing some cramping.
Also, I have a terrible headache and all I want to do is sleep.
They gave me another ultrasound at the ER (I had one two weeks ago and they saw nothing) and they again saw nothing. They kept asking me if I was in fact pregnant, they gave me a urine and blood test and both came out positive.
Could I still be pregnant or is this a miscarriage? Has anyone experienced these symptoms and actually had a successful pregnancy?

I've not had this, but just wanted to say good luck and hope everything is okay :hugs:

Awhh I'm sorry Hun:( that must be hard. Could it be a chemical pregnancy?
If tests are still coming out positive though there is hope.
Maybe have a tilted uterus to where baby is hiding?
Or maybe they don't have good enough equipment.
Was ultrasound internal or external?
If it was external they wouldn't see anything anyways.

Goodluck, praying for you<3

I have no idea just wanted to send my love.
Gl honey xx :hugs:

Luvchild, where have they looked and saw nothing? Have they ruled out an ectopic? Are they monitoring your HCG levels? Have they asked you to come back in again? This seems very unacceptable to me somehow, for them to discharge you without you knowing what's wrong or what to do... :nope:

:hugs:

Hi all.

I was just reading a thread on a similar situation to mine on here and was wondering if anyone could possibly help me.
For the past 3-4 days I've been having really bad cramps and backache. 4 days ago I had started bleeding but I finished my period 2 weeks ago. It's very odd as I always come on my period like clockwork and all of a sudden I've started bleeding again but I can tell the differences between my period blood and this blood. 2 days later my husband suggested I do a pregnancy test as we've read it can be known as one of the ealiest signs on pregnancy and sometimes the test can not detect it. No surprise that the test came out negative.
We've also been Drs and he just told me to rest and that it was nothing to worry about. (Which sort of annoyed me).
My cramps are on going and blood is on and off.
I was wondering if anyone has been in similar situations or has any advice?

Much Love x

P.s The husband I are trying for our first baby so all this is very new to us, any advice would be appreciated. :thumbup:

Sounds kind of heavy to be implantation bleeding? If you're ttc, your best bet might be yo start temping and or doing oPK's once you figure out what's up with your cycle. If you're preggers, you should know in about two weeks.

Thank you for your reply. I read upon implantation bleeding and it sounded exactly like what I'm going through but after visiting the Drs and him not even mentioning the word pregnancy, I put implantation aside. Do you recommend I do another test in couple weeks time.

Mullika x

Luv child, I ve been pg 6 times...my grist was totally uneventful...from then all it all fell apart...I ve bled heavily with the rest 5 pgs...I mean clots n everything...3 ended up in mcs, 1 ended up in my daughter and currently I m pg 15 weeks and just stopped bleeding about 6 days ago. If could go either way although I don't want to get your hopes up. If the us was abdominal then it's normal then don't see anything. Also when I was 5w6d I had a spot of blood n went to get an us...doc told me she could see thd sac but nothing else when indeed I knew we should be seeing at least a yolk...I straight away went to my doc (I mean within the next 45 mins) and we were able to see sac, yolk, baby and hb! Kmfx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->