period like pains over 7days before periods due???

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
anyone else had period like pains more than a week before thier period is actually due?

i have never had this before and had it since thursday???? so four days now, it comes and goes but its just as if my period is about to start which i never get until i am actually bleeding which i'm not :wacko:

any advice tips or suggestions what it might be?

The only time I ever got that was when I was pregnant. I could have sworn I was about to bleed any second. I have the same thing going on now since 5DPO and I'm not 13DPO no AF and she was due today.

mines started at 5/6dpo and now about 9/10dpo took a test and :bfn: so not sure what to think i am hoping it is pregnancy though....

i feel like my period is about to start any min keep thinking maybe its just going to be mega early?

oh meant to say never ever ever ever been early, i have pcos so getting my period at all is a miracle. lol

i got that last cycle hun around 3 dpo and they went all the way till i started my period and it was a chemical pregnancy for me . But ive also had period pains a few days before af is due but only 3 days at most before . I hope its a good sign for you hun !!!:hugs:

huge hun i remember that hope u get :bfp: soon i also have alot of gas.

Hey lynne
I also had period like cramps 10 days before my period and just got my bfp today!! So its a sign!

gas is another sign. I don't eat gassy foods either. Fingers crossed for you doll!

It's a really normal thing with implantation. Hope this is it for you! :)

ive been having the same thing from 3 days+ im now 8dpo, not sure whats going on,, im sure time will tell.. baby dust 2 all xx

i hope its pregnancy but RE said no not without iui or IVF we're taking clomid for two rounds starting next month, so i am prob just imagining things or something, i know i was in agony with my son because they kept saying "ectopic" when he wasn't :wacko: but i dunno i am hungry, and really want butter fish lol i like it mind so its not utterly strange but so werid and out the blue lol... with my son it was salt and i hate salt, my boobs are a little sore... and very very tired but then i had a dog and a toddler on me all day and dog keeping me up all night

i'm having weird feeling on my lower abdomen, constipated feeling, nipples hurt.

I hope it's not PMS :(

i took 4 tests today, 2poundland ones, 1 boots one and a clearblue digital, all bar the clearblue were very faint positive so not sure what to think plus on rocks with OH so not sure whats going to happen etc. will try and keep you posted on all fronts, will hopefully get :bfp: but kinda torn.

when is your af due? did u get a faint on the poundland ones? cause im going to try them tomorrow
xx

hey lynne...well i am having cramps for the last 2 days....n its shifting from one side to the other...but my pain is not like the af pain.....my af pain is just inside my vagina upto the uterus n feels like contractions...sometimes i run to the bathroom thinking i might want to do the big thing...but no that apparently is af pain....now i am having just plain mild cramps on both sides.....i have gas too that doesnt seem to come out :wacko: ...maybe i am having cramps all due to gas ???...no idea what on earth is actually going on...i wish we all knew :(

yes only one i got neg on was the clearblue digital.

u wouldnt expect that? if u got faint lines thats looks very positive to me :thumbup: xx

have u got one to try first thing in the morning?

no not they are at mine and i am at OH's... my luck think might wait a week before trying again.... all tests were taken in the afternoon, i took a test at about 9dpo and got BFN on FRER

i am about 12DPO and about 4-5days till period is due...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->