Period, or chemical pregnancy?

HopefulPony

Mummy to Porge and Bobbin
Reaction score
I need advice ladies.

Yesterday afternoon I got my period, at 12dpo. It's much much more painful than usual, I don't usually get cramps as I use a mooncup and it seems to have sorted it out. But today I'm in agony, the pain is wrapping around my back and abdomen. I had sore boobs the last few days and still do... I don't normally around AF. For the last 2 days I've been having faint faint lines on tests that didn't darken. I wonder if I'm having a chemical... I guess I'll never know :(

Faint lines are lines and usually a positive. If you are having pain and bleeding you may want to visit your doctor to rule out ectopic - mine presented with what I thought was normal period but my gut said something wasn't right.

Thank you :) I'm sorry about your ectopic :( xxx

Did you continue to get positives with the bleeding? I haven't tested since the bleeding started, didn't think there was any point as everything was just coming away. The pains aren't sharp as such, more like just bad period pains.

I'm so sorry :( I understand how you feel. I kept getting what I thought were faint positives on FRER last week and started AF yesterday 2 days early. I'm so bummed out :(

I'm so sorry :( I understand how you feel. I kept getting what I thought were faint positives on FRER last week and started AF yesterday 2 days early. I'm so bummed out :(

I'm so sorry :nope: xxxxxxx

Thank you :) I'm sorry about your ectopic :( xxx

Did you continue to get positives with the bleeding? I haven't tested since the bleeding started, didn't think there was any point as everything was just coming away. The pains aren't sharp as such, more like just bad period pains.

Yes, I did continue to get positives. If the pains are easing off that's probably less indicative of ectopic.

I have also had 2 pregnancies where I bled often throughout first trimester and they both resulted in healthy babies.

I'm sorry you're going through this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->