period or pregnancy?

midnight1

Reaction score
i had unprotective sex about 3 weeks ago and i started to spot the 31st and i wasn't supposed to start my period til the 10th. i spotted dark brown for four days then yesterday i started to have a little blood mixed into it, and today ive had nothing but light bright red blood. i have never had this before, my periods are usually always on time and heavy, i took 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. what do i do? its day five and i have no idea what this is or what to do.:nope::help::help:

Hi hun. I would test again in a few days but to me it does sound more like AF :-(

To me it doesn't sound like AF especially if you aren't due until the 10th. I had pink/brown and occassionally red bleeding (not even spotting) for 6 days when I was pregnant with my son. I didn't get a BFP until I was 19dpo. I tested before and during the bleeding and I kept getting BFNs. I was convinced it was a weird period. Once it ended though (started 12dpo and ended 16dpo) I retested using a digital and it said yes. I was only 3 weeks 5 days pregnant.

what do i do if it lasts longer than 6 days? usually my af lasts 7 days, starts light the first day then its heavy for 5 days or so and browny light discharge on the 6th or 7th day. this hasnt even been close to that, its been dark dry brown for 4 days, and dark / bright red for these past two days and its lighter then ive ever seen any af, not even enough to fill a tp in in 2 hrs.

im going crazy trying to figure out what this is, today it stopped bleeding and spotting.

:test:

sounds positive then! GL to you hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"