period or pregnant? (tmi)

taytay

OH Me Angel OJ and preg
Reaction score
morning all,hope ur all well.

just a question, any answer would be grealy appreciated, similar situation or not :D

so i stared my period on 19/12/10 and finished on 24/12/10 my usual amount of days and flow, 'normal period'.

on 20/01/11 (3 days early than i expected) i had started my 'period' only it was brown and sticky (tmi sorry)was on and off allday with a few dark red/brown clots, next day it was red, but not alot of it at all, compared to my normal periods, then yesterday wore a towel and by the end of the day nothing on the towel but brown sticky stuff again changing to browny/pink cm when wiping. so finished 22/01/11, very unusal for me.

today ive got a few cramps but nothing when wiping,

anyone had the same? could it of been implatation bleeding?

xxxx

Hi there, do you know when you ovulated? Implantation normally happens about 7-10 days after that, its possible if you ovulated about 10 days ago. Good luck. xx

hey taytay
i'm kinda in the same boat had af 27/12/10 so i'm expectin it again anyday my cycles are normally one long one short so this should be 29 to 31 days i had spottin on thurs and fri but only once each day and nothin on a pantyliner(sorry tmi!) nothin yesterday and nothin today either thurs and fri were 8 and 9dpo so dnt know it it was ib or spottin before my af! fxd we get:bfp: this cycle x

im not sure exactly as im still learning lol. but from the cm it was around the 9th-10th! not entirely sure though.

Hey ddk, its frustrating isnt it! lol sounds promising tho hun! fx'ed for both of us!
how longhave u been trying? xx

i've bn tryin since august i'm so glad i found this site as i thought i was totally mad gettin so wound up so soon lol!! never had a cycle with spottin and then a gap before af but im tryin to stay calm and be ready for af anyday! how about urself x

Sounds similar to the period I've just had....not quite my normal but i'm pretty sure its way to heavy to be implantation bleeding.....i've been temping too and my temps did drop....didn't drop quite as far as normal but definitely dropped below cover line so that kinda confirmed it to me that it was just an unusual af for me!
Good luck to you both though.....you think you might take a test???

ddk.....been trying since sept.....and also thought i was going mad....its great to finally be able to talk to ppl bout this as i've not told anyone we are ttc!! Goodluck!

I would say it could be - leave it a couple of days then test - good luck!

been trying since june/july! started off ntnp but by september was full on ttc lol. it seems for ever tho!

not taking everything to serious just enjoying the moments - if u knowwhat i mean - serious stuff will come when bfp arrives!

thinking of testing in a few days when i thought my af would arrive!

Well FX'd for you.

We started TTC at the same time and yes it does feel like forever!!

Goodluck x

hey all tryin since sept, we should buddy up and hope for :bfp: in 2011 x

Yep I'd love to have some buddys!! mission get preggo 2011:happydance:

My friend, who's had 3 children with ease, swears blind that you have (in her words) a "weird period" the month BEFORE you conceive... So if she's right, next cycle could be very productive for you !!!!

well this is a 'wierd period' so if im not they fxed for next month,and same to everyone! got everything crossed for u all!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"