Period or Spotting

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So i have been on a horrendous 78 day cycle and in the middle of the night last night i noticed i was spotting. A few hrs later it went from light pink to actual blood. When i woke up this morning there was still a reddish brown discharge so much so that i felt inclined to wear a pantyliner to save my undies. (Sorry if its tmi) but anywho i was so excited because i though for sure my period had come. during this whole ridiculously long cycle everytime i have spotted its only a light pink color and only when i wipe never lasting more than one trip to the rest room. BUt this time its been a little more consistent and im wondering if its a light period or just spotting and im still on this never ending cycle. Thanks you guys

That's a hard question to answer. I would ask your OBGYN especially since you went 78 or so days with no AF.

That's a hard question to answer. I would ask your OBGYN especially since you went 78 or so days with no AF.

I intend to but i cant get to the doctor until may 11th. which sucks. Im pretty sure it wasnt though it literally only bleed a few hours and then went to spotting which lasted for a couple days. I mean it was longer than ive had since this whole messy cycle started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->