Period pain like cramps that wake you up??

BecksBabyB

Reaction score
Hi ladies, last night on a number of occasions I was woken by period pain type feelings in my lower tummy and I would say they were going into my lower back and upper legs. They weren't particularly overwhelming but enough to wake me. Would you say they were BH? I'm 37+3 and this is my first. My OH is out golfing today and I now feel a bit worried to nip out alone just in case.
Your advice would be appreciated as always :)
Bx

This is what I have. I've no idea what it is. Nothing is helping and it's a constant pain so defs not BH. I think its just your body getting ready and getting everything into position. But my due date is tomorrow and this has been happening for 5 days. I don't really know what to say but I've just posted a similar thread. Just wanted to tell you that you're not alone!
:hugs: x

Had this a couple weeks ago... Dunno what it was ... Nothing happened

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I feel like I can relax a little now.
Bx

I had that a few days ago and put it down to stretching. I get BH also.

At 27 weeks it's probably stretching but at 37-40 weeks you'd hope it was stretching with an imminent outcome lol! I do think its just everything getting ready but it's irritating not knowing when the baby will arrive due to it x x

Snap and I'm 37&2. Hospitsl told me its babies head moving further and further down and a good sign, they like to hear of people having period pains xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->