Period Pains But StIll No AF 4MONTHS!

chan221

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

So ive has 2 periods this year one in Jan and one in Sep, the one in sep was (sorry TMI) just black goo old blood.

For the past three weeks all ive had is period like pains, shooting pains and to be honest a little more discharge than normal. Metformin is not regulating my periods and I dont know what to do, if I stand up too quickly it feels like im being punched in the tummy.

Last ultrasound was in June when I had lap done, think it could be another large cyst?

I have PCOS and in june they said they were tiny and no problem.

Please help not got next appointment untill feb

im right with ya hun, ive had 2 periods since july, one in august 25-29th and then november 15-20th...now ive had period pains for 5 days, just waiting on my period to come.im going doc next week hopefully about this problem and ttc so big :hugs: your not alone :) i used to be regular, how about you? i weigh 16 stone :nope:

BTW i added you to the smoke quitters, i renamed it ***non-smokers for 2011*** we seem to have alot in common, we should be ttc buddies :hugs: xxxx

I've not had a period in about 6 months, and still getting pains and PMT. I have PCOS too, and the hopital will do their first scan since I was diagnosed (almost 2 years ago) in late Feb. It sucks big time!

Hi Sarah and TTCMetalMom I know I wouldnt wish PCOS on anyone. Are yous on Metformin? I am but had to stop it about a week ago as ive had a bit of a bug, I had AF Jan and sep and a tiny bleed after lap only like two table spoons.

Driving me nuts and I too had kinda regular periods but only for a year started them at 13 when I was 14 they went up the wall, then 15 taken to hospital in pain had a cyst the size of a chickens egg. Age 17 PCOS moved to my other ovary :(

Oh and I had a lovely figure now im up and down between 12.5st and 13.5st. x

i havent been diagnosed with anything yet i have to make a docs app tomorrow and i wish i had a lovely figure, i wiegh 16 stone, but im gunna try change that, im getting the wii fit plus on thursday so im going to do that for an hour a day and eat right and exercise.new year new me, i have 3 new year resolutions which wont be easy but im going to try my best

1. get my periods sorted and as to why we havent conceived yet

2. stop smoking

3. loose weight!

xx

i havent been diagnosed with anything yet i have to make a docs app tomorrow and i wish i had a lovely figure, i wiegh 16 stone, but im gunna try change that, im getting the wii fit plus on thursday so im going to do that for an hour a day and eat right and exercise.new year new me, i have 3 new year resolutions which wont be easy but im going to try my best

1. get my periods sorted and as to why we havent conceived yet

2. stop smoking

3. loose weight!

xx

Hi Sarah Good luck at the doctors, hope all is ok :hugs:

Sounds like you have a new plan, and I know how you feel with the no periods....I wanna burst into tears most days really need one now.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->