Period pains/Cramping. Normal?

FayDanielle

Mia's Mummy <3
Reaction score
Hello :flower:

It's been a while since I last did this so everything feels new again!

I'm having quite a fair bit of period type pains and cramping, in my lower stomach, also in my back. I've had a read through google, and reading different things.

Is this normal? Anyone else having the same thing?

History of MC, but no bleeding/spotting as of yet.

Still have other symptoms - nausea/sore boobs/fatigue. x

Yes very normal as its the surge in hormones. Doesn't stop you panicking through everytime you go to the loo! I keep feeling like I must be coming on.

Yes very normal as its the surge in hormones. Doesn't stop you panicking through everytime you go to the loo! I keep feeling like I must be coming on.

That's exactly how it feels! I'm so worried something will happen. Everyone is so excited for this baby already. :nope:

I sign with relief every time the tissue is clear :blush: xx

I'm doing the same! It feels exactly like my period has arrived and I keep thinking what if the test was faulty or Bean isn't sticky. Totally normal to have pains and the majority of pregnancies do end up being ok, so we just need to have faith.

I'm doing the same! It feels exactly like my period has arrived and I keep thinking what if the test was faulty or Bean isn't sticky. Totally normal to have pains and the majority of pregnancies do end up being ok, so we just need to have faith.

We do :) I'm trying to keep positive.

Have you booked to see your midwife yet? xx

I definitely had cramps. Lasted well into first trimester. I think about the time I finally stopped checking the paper for bad blood when I wiped, I started checking it again for bloody show because it was almost time for labor. Lol.

Not yet only found out yesterday afternoon, so am ringing on Monday. It was a huge surprise for us, what about you?

I definitely had cramps. Lasted well into first trimester. I think about the time I finally stopped checking the paper for bad blood when I wiped, I started checking it again for bloody show because it was almost time for labor. Lol.

It's good to hear i'm not the only one! Thank you. Congratulations on your little boy! xx

Not yet only found out yesterday afternoon, so am ringing on Monday. It was a huge surprise for us, what about you?

We found out on Monday afternoon, I finally got in touch with the midwife on Thursday morning, who is sending out an appointment, but could be up to 4 weeks wait! That'll take me over 10 weeks, which seems crazy to me?! xx

I had horrible cramps before I got my BFP and they lasted until maybe 4 days go? I am 6 weeks 1 day today. Then they went away. Oh and my lower back was horribly painful, but that is gone too. It's normal =)

In my experience cramps and backache with no bleeding are a really good thing; they're a sign that the baby's snuggling in nice and tight.

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->