• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Period post baby!

Padan1111

Reaction score
Morning all

I had my daughter on 14th May, so 16 weeks ago.I breastfed for a bit and now we're using formula. I then got my first post baby period exactly 14 days ago. I know it was 14 days because I've just counted back the BCP I've taken since then, which I started on day 1 of the period. I've been bleeding since :S It's not like a proper period, I don't think I had heavy blood at all since the beginning and know I just use liners rather than tampons/sanitary towels. But the blood swings between brown/old blood and then back to bright red! Not sure what's going on. I haven't been to the Drs about this yet, I'm still thinking about it :S

I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

yes! Me! But i'm using the minipill and this is one of the possible side effects.. Also im exclusively breastfeeding and it is thought for the spotting to linger for some..

Maybe ask ur dr to change ur pills?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"