Period Question...

DebbieF

Reaction score
My period returned at 2 months pp and has been regualr (every 28-30 days) since. Now here is my issue.. Last month my period was very bad (lots of clots and huge blood loss) I went to the er because of it, and they did an ultrasound and blood tests and found nothing wrong with me. My period was due on the 30th, and here we are on Aug 4th and no period yet. I have taken 2 FRER's and both were negative.. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them? Periods being regular and then disappearing?

Yes. Mine have been all over the place. They'll be regular for a few months and then throw me for a loop (last time it went off cycle I was 10 days late). That was I think three months ago now and they've been regular again since.

This is what worries me.

I just started my period last Thursday. Just 6.5weeks post partum.

Im on birth control now. But with the infrequent periods I'm sure I'll have, how will I know when I ovulate? I, even on birth control, wish to avoid sex the week before ovulation just incase. But how will I ever know when I'm ovulating?

Yes I've had one period now nothing. Bf messes with your cycle and if your lo feeds a little more for a day or 2 it can stop your periods.
I managed to trick my body into my periods starting again when we were ttc #2. All I did was drop a couple of feeds and this did the trick so think it works both ways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->