period? Sex? Protection?!

hawalkden

Reaction score
Quick question..
Isaac is 7 weeks now and I haven't had a period yet. Had a few 'period pains' so I thought I'd come on. But no..
we've had sex a few times and OH has pulled out before coming but last night we had sex and he came inside of me. I've been worrying a little all day. With the whole 'wasn't protected and pregnancy'.
Can anyone tell me about before your period after being pregnant and if you're still fertile etc.
OH doesn't give a crap he'd be over the moon if we had a child now! He wants another. Crazy I know with being so close to Isaac's labour!:shrug:. Don't get me wrong I did want a close age gap but not bloody 11months!
I can't stop thinking about it all and worrying if I could get pregnant etc :\.
I'm not on any contraception due to waiting for doc to fit the coil and last night we was at my parents so no condoms were around or for him to pull out and explode on me nothing to clean it up with :shrug:!!!

I answered in GS, but basically id try not to worry about it to much, No offense but if you were that worried about becomming pregnant again so soon, you'd have used contraception, and made sure you did, at 7 week PP i not only hated sex but i was that scared of getting pregnant again i wouldnt let him cum even with a condom on :lol:. If you are pregnant its a blessing, If you arnt its probably because your expressing and possibly not ovulating.

As i say, try not to worry hun, Take a test in 2-3 weeks, and if its negative get down the docs and get that coil if you dont want a baby soon, I think it would be wise to discuss thouroughly with your OH incase you are pregnant, Nobody here can advice the MAP if you dont know how you feel about being pregnant again :flower:

In a proper answer to the question, Most people ovulate before their first period PP. So yes, you can get pregnant that soon after birth and without a "warning" period x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->