Period stopped again.....normal???

Noodlebear

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

Sorry it doesn't really seem like I should be posting this in baby club but wasn't really sure where else to do so.....also, sorry that you guys are going to have to read about my time of the month :haha:

After having LO BF/EBF kept my periods at bay for 2 months and then they returned as we moved onto formula. They were normal and regular for 3 or 4 months. Now though, I haven't had one since the end of february (I think, it might even have been the end of January!).

Yesterday and today I've been having horrible cramps, like the ones you experience when you're coming on, and wanted all the same comforts so I was convinced that this would be it but still nothing. This happened last month aswell. Is it normal for them to go again? If so is it also normal to still be experiencing 'phantom pains' as if they're still happening?

I'd suggest speaking to your GP. If you have been having sex it is worth doing a pg test just to strike that out too.

I wouldn't worry about it too much though. Your body has been through a lot and even though its been a while since having your LO. Are you on any contraceptive? I remember changing mine a couple of years ago and my period just stopped. Randomly stopped. It came back after about 3 months. Weirdest thing but my doctor just asked me to monitor it and go back after a few months if it hadn't returned :shrug:

I took a test after the first one was late so pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I'm not on the pill or anything :shrug: it's just a bit weird especially with the cramps. I think I'll give it another month or so before I go to the docs. I just didn't know if it was one of those things after having a baby. Thanks for your reply x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->