Period was a no show today!!

kiahs_wife

Me <3 DH 2009 DS 2012
Reaction score
Not sure what to make of this..bd'd night before I O'd. Sorry in advance for some of the graphic details:

1dpo: pinching cramping feeling in left side, gassy

2dpo: creamy lotion cm, constipated, tired (napped for two hours)

3dpo: constipated, very tired and napped again, creamy cm, peeing every ten mins

4dpo: gassy, mad at the world, tired, unemotivayed, emotional, sore boobs, twinges and a wee bit cramps, peeing a lot, headache I could t get to go away and horny lol

5dpo: very tired off and on, struggled to keep my eyes open at 730! Increased appetite and hunger pains-this Berber happens to me!watery cm, real out on my chin out of nowhere! Sore b's, but crampy, peeing a lot

6dpo: very tired and cranky with ds, sore boobs and now have blue bein road map on em! (Very attractive!) boobs bursting out of bra, watery cm, be ha he and retaining water

7dpo: diorreah (sorry) tired, napped again, craving salty stuff, irritable, tender boobs, veins still there, gassy gassy gassy! (Frat boy status!) neck ache, thirsty, little bit crampy, headache, watery cm

8dpo: sore boobs worse now, cramping twinges, craving salty, tired, peeing all the time, headache, neck ache, watery cm

9dpo: sore boobs, slightly crampy, craving salty, tired, peeing a lot, headache and necks he really bad today. Watery cm, gassy

10dpo: very hot, gassy, tired, sore boobs, constipated, still have breakout, craving salty, peeing, horny, watery cm

11dpo: scary dreams today at nap time (been napping every day since 3dpo) suddenly bursting to pee, breakout is getting worse and spreading! Sore boobs, craving salty, so tired( did I mention that?!?) watery cm

12dpo: very anxious, stressed out over nothing really, sore boobs and even bigger, (now wearing soft sport bra for comfort) constipated again, high energy for a nice change so got some chores done! Headache, watery cm and cervix hih and firm and wet.

13dpo: lots of watery cm and gushes if it (gross sorry) usually I'm dry by now. Urgency peeing, tired again and napped for an hour and a half, sore boobs, craving salty, headaches and igh SOOO hot!!!

14dpo: gassy again! :( so tired I passed out randomly on my bed while reading for two hours this afternoon only to be tired again by 830! Sore boobs, peeing loads, very thirsty, hot hot hot!!! Irritable, cried watching a child sing on Facebook! H Apache, stressed out and anxious, water cm

15dpo: cramps around 10 like period was gonna come tomorrow. Not very sore like normally are though. They were intermittent and faded in and out. Gone after about an hour. Acne still here and sore boobs are worse than ever. Headache and watery cm with cervix high and hard.

16dpo: period didn't come today and it's now 1230 at night. Still hot and starving with hunger pains. Craved fries today. Cervix high hard and wet. Lots of watery cm.
well, if you made it this far well done! Lol
I havnt tested yet don't wanna get my hopes up just to crash and burn. Please comment your own thoughts and opinions &#128540; thank you!

I did three days ago at 0540 and got bfn. Last two pregs I got bfp three days before expected period. Not sure what to think :-/

You need to test again lol I'm 15dpo and no AF but occording to my period app my average cycle is 32 days even though I've only had that cycle once lol good luck

Agreed, test again. A day or THREE can make the biggest difference. Test, test, test!

You need to test again lol I'm 15dpo and no AF but occording to my period app my average cycle is 32 days even though I've only had that cycle once lol good luck

Haha is that my days by any chance?? Mines said the same thing after one cycle like that too. I switched to manual and put in the average 29 days 14 LP. Anyway...going to Walmart tonorrow to buy one to test on Sunday first thing. Good luck to you R and keep me posted so to speak! Lol

Haha is that my days by any chance?? Mines said the same thing after one cycle like that too. I switched to manual and put in the average 29 days 14 LP. Anyway...going to Walmart tonorrow to buy one to test on Sunday first thing. Good luck to you R and keep me posted so to speak! Lol
Hahaha... I will do.. I'm CD30 today so I'm gonna wait at least till I'm CD33 to test if the :witch: doesn't arrive... Good luck hunni

Sound promising! No period by 16dpo is a pretty amazing sign! How did you pinpoint ovulation? Could you have ovulated later? I'd say test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->