Periods after birth

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by m2bee, Jan 30, 2011.

1. m2bee

m2bee Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    Just after a bit of advice, had baby 4 months ago, had a period 5 weeks after that and another 5 weeks and maybe a day or 2 after that, well its now been 7 weeks since. Just wonderin if its normal to be this late, and if so when do I need to go to the docs? Done two preg tests both neg, thank god, want more babies but not just yet lol, so is this still me body gettin over givin birth?
    Thanks for any replys

2. Mumtobe20

Mumtobe20 Well-Known Member

Hey hun didnt want to read and run but im kind of in the same situation and was wondering this myself x

3. m2bee

m2bee Well-Known Member

Thanks for replyin, just dunno when it goes beyond just bein a bit mixed up from havin a baby and when it becomes a problem and needs to be sorted

4. Mumtobe20

Mumtobe20 Well-Known Member

I would go to the docs, im nearly 6 weeks without one, im going to do a pregnancy test if its not here in a couple of days then go to the docs if I go 7 weeks without one. More than likely is your body adjusting x

5. Wantabean

Wantabean mumma with a new surprise

i was just coming on to ask this!! i havent had a peiod at all. not really sure what to do. i hd a section so dnt know if that matters. only breastfed for 3 weeks xx

6. m2bee

m2bee Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll giv it another week or two then go to Docs x