Periods after miscarriage

laura.x.x

Reaction score
Just wondered what everyone else's periods were like after their miscarriages??x

Very irregular. I've had cycles as short as 28 days and some as long as 53. Very frustrating!!

Mine stayed around 28 days, but temps were all over the place first cycle, and EWCM now happens a few days B4 Ov instead of on the day. Luteal phase longer first cycle also, by a few days. PMT 100 times worse first cycle after 2nd MC, and also my body convinced me I was pregnant again!

I have only had one, but it was exactly 28 days after the mc. I didn't notice heavier bleeding and my cramps were the same. I'd say from time of ovuation to AF my hormones were all over the board and I was convinced I was pg again. It'll be interesting to see what happens next month because we have decided to take a break from ttc.
All in all for me, it was business as usual.

Mine has been shocking since my m/c... first one lasted 18 bloody days and then this one was very heavy and a week earlier than usual....

hey Laura i am on my first period after having the mc and it is a bad one i am really bleading heavy and still passing clots and bad pain at times,
I think every one is differnt.

xxx

I have only had two, but they weren't "normal" for me. I O'd late the first time, and bled heavier/longer than I usually do. This cycle I am not sure I even O'd at all, I am on CD20.

I think we've talked about this a lot lately, and it seems pretty normal to no longer be normal after a mc.

my first one was normal- 5 weeks after my D&C and the second - 5 weeks after as well but this one was HORRID- very heavy and clotty

then I went without O'ing for my cycle in June- thankfully this last cycle in July was very lite and I did O

My first AF came 27 days after MC and was lighter than normal but I had spotting before it which I never get.
I never OV'd between MC and AF.

I'm now on my second cycle and have OV'd slightly later than normal but only just, temps seem normal :flow:

x x x x x

Hi, my first period since my MMC 5 weeks ago arrived yesterday. It's really light...I haven't needed to wear a towel as it's only really there when I use the toilet. It's a strange colour tho - a funny brown colour but I expect it's because it's old blood? I'm sure it'll get into the full swing soon enough xx

I miscarried in March and the first couple were normal days apart but differed in flow and heaviness. The first one was light and the second was awfully heavy. The last 2 months I have also bleed inbetween periods and one was over a week late which I got excited about but was just late. So generally regular with a few surprises!
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->