periods and pre menopause

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
Hi, Personal question ladies, are all of your periods the same? I mean from one cycle to another? I was always regular on 30 days but recently had three cycles of 28 and some times they are heavy and sometimes really light, so could this be pre-menopause, or were they always like this only now I´m watching closer? Trying not to panic but I´m 38 and have had two mc already so I will be really stuffed if this is pre-M.

I haven´t been on here much lately, trying to stay calm and not obsess but it is good to know in the darkest moments that you are all here, thanks.

I wouldn't worry about a 2 day variance....
Are you still ovulating most months?
How long is your period?

I have been charting for the past 6 months, and am on my 7th cycle.

The first 4 cylces were fairly consistent.
The 5th was wonky, 2 days longer, very light and short bleed, but I think I had an EM.
The 6th was wonky, as well, but I started taking a B complex, so that may have something to do with it....

I think I am still ovulating, but this month I bought tests to be sure. (OH asked me to stop charting after six month and the first mc as he thinks it makes me obsess more.) I am considering getting a duo fertility monitor but they are very expensive. My period is normally three days but last one was nearer 5. I´m hoping it is just stress throwing everything out and not mp. Thanks for answering, n

hi i think you dont have any thing to worry about as you have got pregnant before i have 3 day periods i think if somtimes there a bit longer i think thats a good thing is if there less than 2 days thats when you need to talk to the doctor good luck with trying lots of baby dust it will happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->