Periods suddenly stopped???

xoxsarahxox

Reaction score
I was on the depo injection for 3 months last year, since coming off it I have had two normal regular periods when they were due. My last one was end of December. And now nothing... I have missed two. I'm 100% not pregnant, I do have endometriosis and cysts but that has never made my periods stop before, that usually makes them longer and heavier. I do have quite a low bmi and at a guess I am probably underweight for my age (22) and height. But I have always been this weight and size so I can't see how that could has suddenly caused a change. Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

how long have u been off the shot for? it can take forever to go back to normal for some women. it took me 3 ish yrs to get my cycle to be regular after stopping the pill but to be fair i was on the pill for 8 years. also, being underweight can definitely stop your periods from coming. maybe you can try talking to your doc?

You'll need to go to the dr. For missing your period and not knowing why. After I had my first daughter my periods just stopped... I went to the dr. And was diagnosed with pcos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->