Periods - when did they come back?

pregatlast

Brand new mummy
Reaction score
My first LO was down to a morning and night time feed by a year old and was sleeping all night (so not feeding through the night). My periods came back on her first birthday (thanks mother nature!) And as far as I remember just started with no 'build up' or anything.

Baby 2 is 15 months and still has maybe 3 feeds through the day and the same through the night. For the last couple of months I have had crampy period like pains on and off but no period. For the last week I've had cramps every morning that were sore enough to make me feel sure my period was imminent, but still nothing. Is this normal?!
Thanks

Are you using any birth control? Could cramping be pregnancy symptoms?

When mine came back at 14.5 months I had horrible cramps for several days before AF showed

I'm 4 months pp, and it's like my period is gearing up every month but never shows up. I get ovulation signs, then a few crampy days, once I had light spotting for a few hours, but no period. It's really annoying, because I feel like I have PMS all the time :haha:.

With my twins, I got my period back 6 weeks postpartum, even though I was pumping 60 ounces a day. Lucky me.

At least this time I've gotten at least 4 months. Who knows when it will really show up.

I'm 15 months pp and still haven't seen af. Feels like I'm going to start and then nothing happens, hopefully it will start up soon as we are trying for #2.

Mine came back at 8 weeks pp despite exclusively bf'ing around the clock.

I was still working long hours and not able to pump often enough, but had such a huge stash of frozen milk we were burning through that. This is also when lo decided he wanted bottles always and no boob. I almost lost my milk, that's how little I was pumping. I blame that for my period returning at 5 months pp. All is well now, exclusively bf, no bottles. No working.

Mine came back at 11 months pp, but didn't regulate for several more months.

Mine has just come back a week ago, so ten months, despite lo still feeding loads day and night.

Mine came back when LO was 13.5 months. I remember getting ovulation symptoms and being like, "What is that?". Haha, it had been so long! Crampiness was one of them, but if you're not sure you should take a pregnancy test to rule it out.

Ugh still have not had AF for 11 months postpartum. I have off and on pms.....not fun!

Today! Feel weird about it, not sure why. Am 7.5mth pp & breastfeeding.

I had cramps for about 2 weeks before so I knew I was gearing up to start af. LO was 10 months. I tried to jump start it by holding off feeding LO for 6 hours one day and sure enough af arrived the next night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->