Periods. When do yours arrive?

Mama Duck

Reaction score
I know it's a random question but mine tends to arrive before I wake up in the morning. Occasionally arrives during the day but that hardly ever happens.

Mine was due today but no sign as yet :thumbup:

I can see from your signature that AF got you. So sorry!

My Af is so random, sometimes it comes all of a sudden in the middle of the night that makes me jump out of bed and straight to the bathroom... other time it takes a whole day for it to properly arrive and it can be any time of the day

As the pp says it comes when and how it likes - sometimes it creeps up and others it appears with a bang! Men don't know how lucky they are!!

Thanks for the replies & Briss my af hasn't yet arrived,was due yesterday so waiting! Mine has always been predictable as what time of day it comes and was just curious if anyone else's followed a similar pattern.

Mama Duck, have you tested? that's exciting! fingers crossed it's a good sign

Mine prettymuch always used to be there when I got up but since I came off depo its turned up anytime from 6am to nearly midnight. Coupled with a cycle varying btwn 22-29 days it's always a lovely surprise!!

Mine come any time of the day, sometimes get some spotting/cramps before it is full on, but they are usually bang on 28 days so can try to be prepared for them.

ladies when you get some spotting/cramps before AF is full on do you still count it as CD1 or wait until it's full on (by this I mean it turns red) and then put it as CD 1?

Af got me today but it started with spotting/cramps, not sure if I should skip today and wait for it to turn red before I can put it as CD1? it may then extend my lh stage and reduce my o stage (which is super short as is) so not sure whether this is right

:witch: arrived yesterday morning. I always count my cd from the day I get a full red flow x

Mama Duck, sorry AF got you

I think I am going to count CD1 as the first day I need actual protection/pad (not just a panty liner).

Now mine this month is not how it normally is. Yesterday & today the flow has been considerably lighter than what I'm used too - both times when removing the tampon there was still a lot of white material showing,normally none. My periods aren't heavy,they are what I would class as light but this time it is even less.

Mama Duck, have you actually tested? maybe it's not AF? you know some women have something similar to AF throughout their entire pregnancy

Hi Briss! No I haven't tested and I haven't got any tests (although I may buy one tomorrow when I'm in town). It is lighter than normal so you're right in suggesting that it might not be a 'proper' period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->