periods !!!!!

faye38

Reaction score
hi all does any of you have periods for about 3 days that is light ? is this a sign of high fsh leval or what ? any info please x

Hi

I can't answer the question sorry but would be interested to know this too as think my periods are on the light side. I worry this means something like insufficient womb lining :wacko:

x

Hi, my cycle is 26 days and lasts 2 days by the 3rd it's barely there. I have never thought this as inusual.

hi i wouldnt worry to much , my periods used to be very light only needed a panty liner for the 3 days i spoke to my gp and mentioned it to my fs and they didnt think it was a problem, and it wasnt bc i fell preg twice in 2010 :flower:

hi i wouldnt worry to much , my periods used to be very light only needed a panty liner for the 3 days i spoke to my gp and mentioned it to my fs and they didnt think it was a problem, and it wasnt bc i fell preg twice in 2010 :flower:

Well I'd be lying if I said this hadn't crossed my mind, I seem to be heavy for the first 3 days and then it's like someone turned the tap off for the next 2 days then it's over (sorry if thats all tmi!) and I'm sure I used to have a 7 day jobbie. But thank you Susan36 you've reassured me:thumbup:

Yes, thanks Susan, that is reassuring. I guess we shouldn't complain - after all, I know I'd much rather have light, pretty much pain free periods like I have than long, heavy ones.

OH and I got our first appointment with the doc Monday evening so I guess he'll ask me questions about my periods anyway x

From what Ive read on the subject its not how your periods are that is important, as long as they're consistent and normal to you. Its when they change dramatically you should maybe worry.

Im sure you're fine :) Good luck! :)

I dont think its a problem my sister is like that and at 44 seeems to be super fertile Count your blessings . Mine are like a mini massacre.

I would'nt worry, mine are weird as well, it seems like every 3 months the 3rd period is OMG let the flood gate open for 3 days then nothing. I guess when you get older things just go bonkers. Sometimes I have lite period 3 days sometimes 4, I'm not on the pill or shot and WOW I'm amazed how much comes out of me I mean I have to use a maxi pad and tampon its unbearable. Or sometimes it would be light brown then slight red. other times bright red grrr and painful I must say... I can't wait till I no longer have them ever again... :haha:

Sooo pleased to see this thread today -I have been really worried - I was on the pill for years and years - I stopped in September to get ready for starting TC. My periods have one or two days and very light - have got a regular cycle going however (23 /24 days) I was starting to convince myself that this would indicate a problem - reading some of these posts does reassure me a bit.

I think it can mean something if it's a change for you.

You could possibly conceive but not have a healthy lining for the baby to be nourished in which can lead to early m/c.

My sister had 3 healthy children. Then she started having m/cs and her periods had gotten very light. In her case it wasn't that her lining was to thin, but too thick, which they looked at via u/s. She wasn't shedding enough of it.

So the doctor put her back on the pill for 3 months, her periods got normal and sure enough she carried to term again as soon as she went off the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->