Periods

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I've had spotting today. Hardly anything and it's brownish in colour. I've only recently started checking my CP and I've read that when you are due on, it should feel harder and lower. Mine still feels high and soft and quite wet (sorry TMI - I didn't know how else to put it!!). Can you still have a period if your cervix is like this?

i dont know much about cp, however i am pretty sure that spotting is not considered the beginning of your period, i think you have to have red blood. maybe its implantation? good luck!

I hope it is implantation. I'm not sure I've ever had spotting before my period. I don't know why I'm not sure about this, you'd think I'd know seeing as I've been having them for the past 14 years!!! I tend to get spotting after my period but that is just my period finishing. If my period isn't here by tomorrow, it will definitely get me wondering if I am pregnant.

this happened to me last month, i started spotting and only when i wiped and then i checked my cervix and it too was high and soft...i spotted three days and was going to take a test the next day, woke up with real blood. my cervix is still high now..and i believe its af. i didnt test but i've been bleeding pretty good since wednesday....

Sorry not much hope...hopefully yours means your preggo.! did you test yet hun?

I've done a few tests and had very faint lines but I can't tell if they are evap lines or not. I've bought some clearblue digis from ebay so if my period hasn't come by then, I'll try that. I do have other symptoms but I can't say they are definitely pregnancy related. Could be down to coming off the pill. I've had cramps in my lower stomach and back all week and had a stitch on Tuesday. And my boobs and back are still really itchy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->