Personal Question...Breast Milk Expression

X

x_Emsy_x

Hey Guys :D finally over here in Tri 3 yay!!!

A friend of mine mentioned that she started to 'leak' milk during pregnancy...how far in does this happen? I would just like to be prepared :) xxx

ive been leaking on and off for some time now. always wear breast pads now just incase.

I havent leaked at all and I'm 40 wks today! I didnt with muy first either and I breast fed.

I've not leaked yet either thank god!

On my third pregnancy. Previous ones I leaked tiny amounts from about 7 months onwards but it got more about three days before labour started...and even then it wasn't a lot, just a few drops....

I only leak if I try to express a little. That started around 33 weeks for me. A friend of mine leaked enough in the last tri that she needed to use breast pads & has a few of her bras stained from leaking.

Iv not leaked anything yet either, I dont think everybody does and it doesnt matter if you dont.

I started leaking in second tri :dohh: But like the others have said it varies for everyone and just because you don't leak doesn't mean you won't be able to breastfeed :D

Haven't leaked at all in pregnancy.
I started at around 2-3 days after birth though...

Welcome to 3rd tri! I haven't leaked either. I think it is more likely and might come earlier with subsequent children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->