Personalized tutoring?

MrsPsandQs

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a primary school teacher on maternity leave and am looking for some ideas to make some extra cash. I love teaching and do a bit of private tutoring but the problem is the time of that work clashes with meal times and bed times for my DD.
I've come up with an idea for virtual/distant tutoring for those who can't afford the money or time for one on one private tutoring. Basically what you would get is an intial assessment of your children's areas for improvement and a personalized plan for weekly homework. I would email explanation of the curiculum knowledge needed, a worksheet task and ideas for educational activities etc. I would ask parents to email the work back which I'd mark and plan the next weeks activities from.
Is this something you would use?

Sorry, no I would rather hand it over to someone who had experience in teaching. It is one thing having the lesson it is a completely different thing teaching it to my children :wacko:

Plus I have more than enough homework to do with them :cry:

No, the point of a tutor is for someone to come over and do the work. I wouldn't pay anyone to do it myself..and I can get worksheets at stores or online for cheaper and/or free. How about weekends???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->