Perth

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi there!

I've not been in here for months, but before we arrived in Perth I spoke to some ladies who were here. We moved to Perth 10 months ago now, living in the southern suburbs. There's myself, Sammi 30, my hubby, Gav 33, and my little boy Joe, 3.
Anyone else out there in sunny Perth? :flower:

im south of perth, in warnbro. how are you finding it here? it took me about 2 yrs to settle in :)

Hi, nice to hear from you! It's lovely, I do miss the summer though, not long though till Spring....!
We're neighbours, I'm just up the road in Baldivis! How long have you been out here for, and where are you from originally? We are from Midlands UK. I'm a nurse, working in the city, 3 long shifts a week, having a lovely 4 days off! :winkwink:
We don't know many people yet, only those I work with, and a lot of them live up north, so we find it a little isolative down here. Joe goes to family day care though, so we see a few kids and Mom's from there...not very often though, now it's winter.
What brought you out here? :flower:

hi angel, ive been out here for almost 12 years, i moved with my parents when i was 16. we had never been here before but they wanted a better life for me and my sister. i hated it initially but after a few years i realised they were right. im so glad im raising my girls here. it is hard to meet new friends as you get older, but i met mine through work and have my mummy friends from adeles school. what hospital do u work in? :flower:

forgot to say, im from the west coast of scotland originally :)

I work up in the city at Perth Clinic, a private psych hospital. We came out here in the hope that it would be better to raise Joe here. He loves the beaches!
Joe starts kindy in February, so hopefully I'll meet some mons there.
Are you ok after the storm? We had no power for 24 hours :nope:

hi, how crazy was the weather? we got power back around 11am this morning, i was dreading the thought of having no electric for days. hope yours comes back on soon. thankfully we had no damage but the bureau are predicting more wild weather tomorrow. how did you guys fare? i heard baldivis was the worst affected. :flower:

We were ok thanks, popped out to IGA came back and couldn't open the garage door! :wacko: had to manually lift it. Dinner didn't happen, no oven lol!
Power came back on about 1pm. It was pretty hairy for a while!
Yes, tomorrow night will be interesting! It's all new to us, this winter storm thing. We arrived almost at the end if winter last year :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->