petit star zia

surprisemummy

Reaction score
hi there! just wondering if any who has one can help me out here. i just got one last week and my 10 month old seems too big for it :wacko: hes not a big baby by any means. i cant seem to see an age limit for it? just wondering if any1 who has or has had one could tell me if they have had the same problem , i dont want to keep it if its only going to last 5 mins. its like the actual bit my Lo sits on is too small for his bum. he looks like hes going to slide out lol x

hi i just got one of these 2 days ago and i was under the impression it should be lasting til he's 3! xx

thankyou! theres no way its going to last him untill hes 3. the pram looks strained with him in it at 10 months lol x

My LO is not even 21lb and fits fine?

hmm i had a closer look at the buggy and the seat bit seems to be split into two parts (or is seperated with a bend, just like the back is for folding) which makes the seat bit bend right in when he sits on it which is whats making him look like he doesnt fit. is that normal? xx

maybe its faulty? My lo is 17.4lb at mo and looks like theres load of room for him to grow into xx

i just assumed the bend in it was for folding but it doesnt look right. im going to send it back thanks for your help! i would never have known xx

just had a check on mine and the bit that he sits on is a full seat, felt underneath and it doesn't have a seam in to fold (hope that makes sense) so maybe it might be worth sending back? dont know where you got it from but theres some great deals for them on nursery value.com. I got zia, footmuff and change bag delivered for £82 :) xx

i got mine from nursery value too what a bargain! thanks for checking! i think mines a faulty one, i thought he looked a bit odd in it, he didnt look comfortable at all. will be sending it back cheers xx

Certainly doesnt sound right, shouldnt bend in like that hunny! Xxx

Thats good you found out its faulty i love my zia to bits my boy is 22lbs n on the tall side n hes plenty room to grow so im sure itll be grand when they send you another one xx

Sorry but while we're on the subject, to those who have them, does it seem right that the footmuff thing doesn't fit right. You know the bit that he sits on that you pull straps thru, it seems to slide about, is that normal? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->